As salam..
HOLA!!!
After few days left this writing arena I'm back... Well, today is total of eight weeks working here.. I'm getting bored.. This is my bad habit.. I keep easy being bored to do something that not interest me.. Somehow i have to keep move on because i have stomach to be fill with food, car to be fill with fuel and others.. Le Sigh!!
I already move to Shah Alam.. Had much trouble during the day.. Owner of the room cant be reach, place im living now is booking by someone else.. I then have my own alternative.. For the mean time I'm 'merempat' at Nor place.. Thank You Nor & Alya.. (And finally i got a place to rent, but 4th floor.. bersyukur je lah.. dah bayar deposit.. now im broke =( )
Im having so much things to be thought of.. Suddenly the mood of study and working disappear.. I'm so restless.. (at least he said so).. feeling have no energy no strength.. And i don't know why.. So i pray hopefully slowly things will get better.. Maybe i need to take some vitamin...
I am planning to quit my current job.. Applying for UPTA or SKP.. so we'll see how things go.. Allah always has plan for us.. Better than what we plan.. So have faith =)
PS: Tengah pening kepala sebab tinggal a few dollar left to survive a week before gaji masuk... adoi
XoXo <3
No comments:
Post a Comment